We
are all have strong curiosity to experience some different things, in our high
school, people only wear the black color hair, because those people who are
have different color hair always considered as the bad boy. Those bad boys
always have no work to do, there are always get together and disturb the
society rule.
| Hair Dye Chalk |
After
I graduated from school, I have strong appetite to change my hair color, unlike
in the highly school, want to be a person with personality and individuality
and different from others, the simple reason is because i think my face skin is
not white enough and if I have the yellow color hair, this makes me feel more
beautiful.
After
I go to the hair salon and tried different color, I’m feel disappointed to the
hair solon, because they are always need use those chemical products emit
unpleasant smell to deal with my hair, and I need bear it for a long time and
cannot wash my hair on time, because if I do it, my money and my color hair
will go with the water flow.
| Hair Dye Chalk |
The
hair dye chalk is a
good choice for me, because there are have various colors you can choose and
you can do it yourself, you do not need go to the salon and waiting for a long
time to your turn to deal with your hair.
You
need to have good prepare to begin use the hair dye chalk, spray and disposable
gloves, combs, curl, towel are have, do not wear those clothing have light
color, because there will be some color drops in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment